Size Guide & Care
HOW TO MEASURE
Please use a measuring tape to measure your Bust, Waist & Hips. Hold the tape securely around for key points.
- Bust: Measure over the fullest area of the bust & straight around the back.
- Waist: The waist is below the abdomen the rib cage and the hips.
- Hip: Measure around the hipbones, ensuring the tape goes straight around the body.
The chart below will help you to determine your size:
|XS||32||83 cm||65 cm||86 cm|
|S||34||87 cm||69 cm||90 cm|
|M||36||91 cm||73 cm||94 cm|
|L||38||95 cm||77 cm||98 cm|
These are the recommendations to ensure a long lasting swimwear.
- Gently hand wash your swimwear with soapy cold water and rinse.
- Lay flat and dry in the shade.
- Some sunscreen lotions and tanning oils as well as chlorine may damage the fabric.
- Do Not machine wash, bleach, or iron.
- Be cautious with rough surfaces (e.g. rocks, stone pools).