We The 7th Avenue are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers. We fully understand and respect the importance of privacy on the internet. The 7th Avenue is transparent regarding all facets of how we gather, use, share and protect your personal data and have therein provided our policy.
- Preference: When you are browsing or shopping on our website, it will remember your preferences such as currency, language, or other settings chosen by you to enhance the convenience and overall site experience.
- Advertising: These cookies are used to deliver ads relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our ad campaigns.
- Functionality: These cookies remember choices you make such as language, search parameter, color, or product type.
- Service Providers: We may share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
- Disclosure of your information: Without your consent, we may have to disclose information in response to court orders or in relation to other legal matters as required.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. This is done only to confirm your identity - a credit check is not performed and your credit rating is unaffected.
We will use your personal information to manage your purchase online through processing orders, payments and returns via online services and send you notifications of delivery statuses.
We will also use your data to handle complaints and product return matters. Your personal data will be used for identification, to validate your legal age for shopping online and to confirm your address with external partners.
Further, your provided personal data shall be used to conduct competitions, surveys, reward programs or similar for the purpose of operating these activities. Where and if necessary your personal data will be used via email to inform or contact you in regard to these activities.
The following is an example of the type of information that we collect from you and how we use that information.
- Contact Information: Your name and contact information when creating an account can be used for easy checkout and to save your preferences and transaction history. This information would include address-related data for product delivery.
- Responsive Data: If you receive an email from us, certain tools may be used to capture data related to when/if you open our message, click any links and make a purchase.
- Payment Data: We collect your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number when you place an order for fulfillment and troubleshooting.
- Technical Data: We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, internet protocol (IP) activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.
Note: Persistent cookies may be removed by following the instructions provided by your browser. If your choose to disable cookies some features of the website may not work properly.
Your information is used in many ways - depending on the type of information. The information is gathered to provide service, delivery, and other forms of experience enhancement - such as sending you messages regarding new products, specials, and competitions.
- Online Purchase: We will use personal data to manage your online purchase, send you delivery update notifications, and handle customer service-related aspects. Your personal data will be used for identification, to validate your legal age of shopping online, and confirm your address with external partners such as shipping companies necessary to procure product delivery.
- Direct Marketing: Based on opt-in selections made by you, we will use your personal data to send marketing information, product recommendations, and general reminds such as abandoned cart reminders.
- Competition: When you opt into competitions or as part of ongoing competition offers, we will process and use your personal data to identify you. contact you regarding the competition activity and to deliver and follow up after competition completion.
- Customer Service: Personal data will be used to manage your inquiries, handle complaints, and/or product return matters, or any other issue.
- Your Account: Your personal data will be used to create an account for the purpose of managing said data and to enable information related to orders, shopping history. This also includes contact and payment information.
We may update this policy from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data. If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the website or via email that is appropriate under the policy rules so defined.